To help farmers in their efforts to make their business more profitable by:
1. Helping to develop new initiatives.
2. Managing new and existing challenges.
3. Providing access to different skills to help grow the business
2. Providing specialised cutting edge, nutritional, fertility and general management advise to meet individual farms exact requirement.
3. Keeping you abreast of evolving technologies.
5. Delivering results even in the most demanding situation.
Very sound scientific & technical knowledge in ruminants nutrition & production
Very approachable, prudent, practical and effective
Previous teaching, research, on-farm and resource management experiences
Over 50 publications most of which are in peered reviewed Journals
Very widely travelled (Europe, America, Australia and Africa)
PhD Ruminant Production & Nutrition, Univ. of Aberdeen, UK, 1997
MSc Animal Nutrition, University of Aberdeen, UK, 1992
BSc (Hons) Agriculture (1st Class), University of Sokoto, Nigeria, 1989
Integrated Ruminant Nutrition. Jan. 2006 to date
Kelvin Cave Ltd, Somerset, England, UK – Oct. 2003 to Jan. 2006
University of Florida, Gainesville, USA – Feb. 2003 to Sept. 2003
Commonwork Farms Ltd, Bore Place, Kent, England, UK - Jan. 2001 to Dec. 2002
University of Wales Aberystwyth, Wales, UK - Jan 1998 to Dec. 2000
Mackies Dairy Farm, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK - Aug. 1992 to May 1994
Statement of work experience:
I have the invaluable experience of working directly on an organic and a conventional dairy farms in the UK. I therefore appreciate what farmers are experiencing and can relate with them in all aspects of herd care (production, reproduction, health, nutrition and farm budgeting etc.). I am now using these on-farm experiences to back my very sound academic/ technical background in ruminant nutrition, reproduction and general management to benefit farmers in my consultancy work.
For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call +44 7970876372, or fax +44 2476 668277, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. M.B Salawu (PhD)
1. Berryfields Farm, Daventry, Northamptonshire (Beef).
2. Commonwork Organic Farm Limited, Kent (Organic Dairy).
3. Wardwarrow Farm, Holmrook, Cumbria (Dairy).
4. Poplars Farm, Banbury, Oxfordshire (Dairy).
5. Brooklands & Glanrhyd farm, Pembry, Burryport (Beef).
6. Woolstone hill farm, Woolstone, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (Beef).
7. Welby Grange Farm, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire (Beef).
8. Grahams Farm, Waverton, Wigton, Cumbria (Dairy).
9. Ribton House Farm, Camerton, Workington, Cumbria (Dairy).
10. Barn Yard Farm, Greysouthen, Cockermouth, Cumbria (Dairy).
11. Low Tarns Farm, Silloth, Cumbria (Dairy).
12. Lyne Foot Farm, Longtown, Cumbria (Dairy).
13. Hamilton Ground Farm, Barkby Thorpes, Leicestershire (Dairy).
14. Swansgrove Farm, Badminton, Gloucestershire. (Dairy).
15. Lodge Farm, Great Clifton, Workington, Cumbria (Dairy).
16. Hunday Farm, Winscale, Workington, Cumbria (Dairy).
17. Crosby House Farm, Crosby, Maryport, Cumbria (Beef).
18. Upper Coton Farms, Guilsborough, Northampton (Beef).
19. Willows Farm, Akeley, Buckinghamshire (Dairy).
20. Integrated Dairy Farm, Vom, Plateau State, Nigeria (Dairy).
21. West Farm, Aspatria, Cumbria (Beef).
22. Dunraw Farm, Wigton, Cumbria (Dairy).
23. Allerby Hall Farm, Aspatria, Cumbria (Beef).
24. Valley Farm, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (Beef).
25. Meadow Lea Farm, Mickle Trafford, Chester (Beef).
26. Oriya Farms Limited, Lafiya, Nasarawa State, Nigeria (Beef and Sheep)
27. Famag-Jal Farms Limited, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria